Charlotte Engineers is accepting resumes for a Fire Protection Engineer.
- Applicant must have a minimum 5 years of healthcare design experience.
- Applicant must have taken and passed the NCEES Principles and Practice examination in Fire Protection Engineering.
- Must possess a current registration as a Professional Engineer and be capable of registration in North Carolina and other states.
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Must have a working knowledge of NFPA Codes, including NFPA 13, 14, 20, 72, 99 and 101.
- Must have knowledge of International Building Codes.
- Applicant must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Charlotte Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401K, health, dental and vision insurance.